Become a Charter Fitness Personal Trainer!
We take the best personal training candidates and provide them with full support and education to ensure success. If you’re looking for an exciting career in fitness, becoming a Charter Fitness personal trainer is the ultimate job for you. With over 35 locations, you can work in a club that is convenient for you!
Want to become a Personal Trainer?
- Personal Trainers must possess the skills to:
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Develop personalized fitness programs
- Conduct fitness assessments and consultations
- Assist with additional club responsibilities
- Personal Trainers are required to have:
- Personal Training certification and/or a fitness related degree
- CPR/AED certified
- Must be at least 18 years old
Already certified? Learn more about our personal trainer requirements and Apply here
Interested in becoming certified? Charter Fitness members are eligible for an exclusive certification discount with the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM). To get started, call:
National Academy of Sports Medicine
And mention that you are a Charter Fitness member and get a 20% discount!